Monday, February 27, 2006

I made it!

wahoo! made er' to the 3rd round (of scrapbook survivor that is)....but boy oh boy 3rd round is going to be a killer! i'm so not a journalist and this next challenge is about journaling something/someone that you normally wouldn't journal about. so kind of 2 challenges all wrapped up into one. good thing is we have 2 weeks before it's due.
oh, some fun news...i threw an idea at one of the editors at Scrapbook Answers a few weeks ago and today i found out they liked the idea and want to use it in their Step-by-Step article in the magazine and on their disc. i'm soooo excited. my first official assignment. i'm a bit nervous though. the pressure is on.
not sure i have anything else to blog about. think i'll close up for now and maybe check back tomorrow. night night....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job!! I signed up for a subscription for the magazine, hoping I'll learn a lot more, and especially since my sister is on the design team!! Oh, I'm sure you will do just fine with this next challenge, I know you will. Good luck!

Unknown said...

You go girl!!! I know you can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats! so happy for you!!!
where is the best place to find this mag? I've not seen it...gasp!