Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"Got Flowers"


i was totally shocked to see a beautiful bouquet of flowers sitting on my front door step last night at 8:30 pm. funny thing is i was downstairs working on some projects and didn't want to answer the door. you never know who it is and i couldn't think of anyone who i knew that would be ringin' my bell at 8:30! so then the phone rings. i refused to get that too. i wait a few minutes then head up to listen to the message. it was jared? he left the flowers...not from him of course, i don't know jared. terry had ordered them for me knowing he wasn't going to be home. he hasn't given me flowers for mmmm, 5 years now. i used to get these HUGE beautiful bouquets sent to me at work, back in the day when i "worked". (cough cough cough) anyway....my kitchen smells like a floral shop and i'm lovin' it!
i entered this on-line weekly scrapbook survivor challenge, hence the layout. this was the first weeks challenge and we only had 3 days to complete it. the challenge was to create a layout only using one piece of paper/cardstock and then the only thing that could touch the paper was the photos themselves. so all of the embellishments had to be on top of the photos. fun challenge! i had a feeling most people would use only one large photo cuz that would probably be the easiest. so i had to go a different route. the scan is awful. the cardstock is a nice red but this scan doesn't do it justice. let's just hope i survive this weeks challenge :) later....

2 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE IT!!!! Very Cute and love the subject, she is so damn cute! Of course I'm pretty partical! You did very good, I'm sure they will love it!

ruthimus said...

This page rocks! And to answer your question. its 4. That's it. I promise.