Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sharing...


hi there...here is my layout for scrapbook survivor #3.
if you only knew how many sheets of flippin' paper i went through to hand write this layout i'd get an automatic shoe-in! this challenge was tough. i couldn't think of anything. we had to journal about someone we normally wouldn't scrap about and something they did to make us happy or sad. i didn't want to go the "sad" route. A. it gets too personal and B. i didn't want to seem desperate. (ha ha) so with just a few days left before the due date i was going to throw in the towel. i was also feeling bummed about some other scrap related things.....and this card shows up in the mail from tami....who is a co-worker/friend to my sister. she was congratulating me on a few of my recent sbing successes.... there was a reason i got this card in the mail days before the due date of the challenge. it was like a light bulb went off. i could use tami & her card as my "subject". so this is what i came up with....hope she gets me to the 4th round :) thanks again tami! you're too sweet!
oh, and just another layout i did using some of jenni's kit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are WONDERFUL Kori! I just love the little touches you add. so you. such eye candy. love these!

Anonymous said...

it turned out very nice! I love them both! Yah, that Tami, she is pretty nice! Very thoughtful!

Anonymous said...

Kori these rock!!! I bet you are through! LOL at how many times you wrote that - sounds like me;-) LOVE what you did with that kit too - wow!!

Anonymous said...

Both of these LO's are amazing! I'm loving your work. :) -Melissa

Anonymous said...

Why Kori, I think you might have some talent!! They look wonderful!