Thursday, March 02, 2006

Clarification...

just had to pop in here and say...the layout that i posted yesterday does not pertain to the "Check this out" title :) after i sent the new post i noticed the layout was at the top. what i was referring to was the Scrapbook Answers web site. i still don't have the ins and outs of this blog thing figured out! i like the layout but that wasn't the highlight of the post :) (for me anyway!) hee hee
have a good one. almost the wk. end! (that means date night for me! wahoo!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you silly! You don't have to apologize! I figured that's what you meant. I'm still figuring all this out too.
In fact, I have a question for you. How do you make the title to each of your entries?

Unknown said...

Guess what? I figured it out!! Easy as baking cookies!! Sorry to even bug you about it!