Thursday, July 13, 2006

Moving forward...

thought i'd share a few projects i did for the new aug/sept. issue of Scrapbook Answers...lots of fun how-to's in this one! i created a couple of altered items such as....
a light switch plate mini book and an altered altoid tin... (both items are property of Future)

i saw this light plate in Lowe's hardware store and knew there could be another use for it. why of course, a mini book! the Scrapbook Answers CD has a few of the inside pages featured there....i didn't take photos before sending the project off...

well, it's another hot/humid day here in Missouri. UHG! we're heading to the pool here shortly. even being at the pool feels miserable on days like today. i'd love to stay in and scrap as i have projects due soon....but the kiddos are bouncing off the walls....finally feeling caught up from being on vacation. i love going away but it seems like there is always so much to do when you get back home! have a good day! hugs...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I was excited when I was looking through my Scrapbook answers magazine and came across these! Its pretty exciting, I can say that is my sister's stuff!! I haven't had a chance to check out the magazine at length or the disc yet. Its really hot here too, of course its Street Fair time so the weather has to be hot and humid, yuk! I know Sydney is having a great time, talk to you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

When I get my magazine I look right away to see if you have any projects and I get SO excited when you do. Paige even has starting asking if you do. These are so cool! I am working on a gift for my mom for her birthday--old pictures--and it is not turning out like I envisioned it. Wish you were available by satelite feed......... :)
Tami

Michelle said...

Ooooh, I love the switch plate book!!! And of course the altered tin is adorable...my favorite color combo! I'll have to look at Carrs and see if your mag is out yet! Keep the great ideas coming. :) M

Lainey said...

These are all adorable! Can't wait to see the rest in print.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»