Monday, July 10, 2006

I spoke too soon.....

hi! i hope everyone had a wonderful holiday....we enjoyed our vacation but am glad to be home and back into our somewhat normal routine!
do you ever wish you were better at keeping your secrets to yourself? or at least keeping them a secret for just a little while longer....i guess what i'm trying to say is...while on vacation i had a miscarriage. i guess i never really thought it could possibly happen to me again. i went to the ER just after arriving in fargo, after driving for 11 hours. i was spotting (but it wasn't "red"). they did a pelvic ultrasound and told me all looked ok? even though the dr. told me everything was ok, i knew in my heart it wasn't. i knew something was wrong. according to the ultrasound i was only 5-6 weeks along. none-the-less any loss is heartbreaking. i was happy to be with family but i truly wish i had been better at keeping this secret. telling lauren that she wasn't going to have a brother or sister, again, was difficult. i'm not sure if we'll try to have another baby or not? i have a dr. apt. this week and hopefully she can give me some answers. thanks again for the nice e-mails and comments! having great friends and support helps to make times like these a little easier to deal with! hugs to all! k








7 comments:

Tracey Lee said...

Bless your heart Kori! I'm truly thinking of you and praying for you.

Hang in there.

Michelle said...

I wish I lived closer to you. I am really missing you! Hugs.

Lainey said...

I'm really sorry Kori. (Big hugs from me). Take it easy..

Anonymous said...

oh, Kori. So sorry.

Unknown said...

Oh my friend! I am so sorry about this.
You are in my prayers. Sending you huge hugs!

Jessica Turner said...

Kori - if you don't know it, you should listen to "Glory Baby" by Watermark. The songwriter and vocalist, Christy Nockles wrote it after a miscarriage. I know it has helped a lot of women. Blessings and prayers to you dear one.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»