Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bottle Em'!


don't you just wish you could bottle your kids...preserve them right now? give them an anit-aging serum of sorts (give yourself a double dose). i am loving the age my girls are at right now...5 & almost 2 (in 2 days!) lauren is a huge help (most of the time) and is growing into this sweet little girl who is kind and thoughtful and so caring of others. and kati is this little sassy personality that hops around saying hi to everyone and has a constant smile on her face. (ok, so she has a grouchy, honery, stubborn side too) but she's pretty upbeat most of the time. it's hard to believe she'll turn 2 on thursday. when my in-laws were here last wk. end we had talked about this and how it seems like just yesterday kati fit into the palm of our hands. seriously! kati was 7 weeks early, weighing just 4lbs.8oz. to look at her now you'd never know....but we couldn't believe it has been almost 2 years already. this is why i feel taking pictures and scrapbooking their lives & milestones is so important. i would hate to have several more years pass and regret not having taken more pictures.
have not created much over the past few days. worked on a project for Scrapbook Answers but other than that...notta! i started putting the girls easter baskets together and realized poor kati has a box of crayons. ooops! i'll be headin' to the store. ok, well guess that's all for now. hugs...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, they are so friggin cute! Of course I am pretty partial to them! I have all kinds of pictures of them in my cubical! I think people wonder if all of these kids are mine! Of course I would claim all of them. Its fun, since mine are a little older and they just love their little cousins. I have the best of both worlds. Yes you need to charish the younger years, they grow way too fast! Its still hard for me to beleive I have a 19 year old, Yikes! But as they grow, your relationship does too, and then you become great friends with them. Ok, I'm getting a little mushy now! This is a very cute picture. I'll be calling you tomorrow so I can talk to Kati and wish her a Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I so wish we could bottle them up. lately I have been feeling so sad...they are growing so quickly. time sure has a way of slipping away. such a good reminder to take more pictures, huh? ;)