Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tagged by Cari....

so for those who read me but aren't involved in the online scrapbooking scene are probably wondering what being "tagged" means....well, this particular game is one where i need to come up with 7 random facts about myself and then i am to tag 7 people. (well, i'm not sure i know 7 bloggers close enough, who haven't already been tagged....this game goes on forever :) but it's fun, so i don't mind playing along (thanks cari!)....let's see....this may be kind of a challenge w/o making myself sound like i'm OCD....ha ha


1. i can't leave the house without making the beds and picking up! not sure why....

2. i always blow my nose after taking a shower or when i go to the bathroom. (my sister does this too....must be a family thing)

3. i have to have cream in my coffee.

4. i stand up when i scrapbook...

5. i have carried a coach purse since i was 18....it's my only indulgence! (besides food!) i usually get a new one every other year or so? and i have had the same coach billfold since i was 19!!! and it's still in perfect condition. it's the only one i've owned! goes to show you that it pays to buy quality! but i buy my clothes from target! ha ha

6. i wish i had gone to college (i would love to be a buyer or a residential interior designer!)

7. i hate having food in my teeth. i floss all of the time. if i don't have floss and we're at a restaurant i'll use a sugar packet. terry gets so mad at me....i just hate that feeling....

i actually had to stop and think about these....

so not much else is new. terry comes home today, finally. he's been gone for 6 days! the girls actually did pretty good this trip. i'm usually pretty frazzled by now but it hasn't been too bad. must have been the nice weather!
kati was supposed to start swimming lessons today....she had a temp of 102 last night and was as white as a ghost. so i thought by this morning she was doing better and she seemed to be excited to go but 1/2 way there she yells, "mom" from the backseat...and to me that means she's going to throw up!! or so it's been the case in the past. but she didn't but said she wanted to go home. so i checked her temp again and it was 102! bummer we missed our first class!
kati and i went to lauren's school yesterday for lunch. the kindergartners were doing a trial run through the lunch line. they were so cute. they were all so excited and thought they were pretty big stuff. oh to be a kid again!
better scoot....chat again soon....hugs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i havn't done this tag yet ... so i'll consider myself tagged! and don't worry ... i'm totally with you on the OCD thing! lol! hope kati is feeling better. that's too bad she missed her first swimming lesson.

Anonymous said...

Too funny I think I knew all of them except I didn't realize you stood up when you scrapbook. Hope Kati bug is feeling better today! Chat soon!

Michelle said...

I always blow my nose after a shower, too. Something about being clean from the inside, out. lol

doris sander said...

i'm a stander too! :D