|the range is now on this wall|
|over view...oh how i hated those floors! when i washed the floor the|
grout would smell like lake water! nasty!
|this wall was opened up and the fridge is now here|
|this is now the "butlers pantry" beverage area|
|looking into the mud room. this doorway is now opened up|
and at the same height as the other doorways
|opening up the doorway made a huge difference.|
|girls artwork went back up!|
|bad lighting...gloomy day but the space is so much brighter now!|
|opened up Terry's office. (we need furniture in this room too)|
|need wall "shtuff"|
|bad picture...but front door.|
|looking from front door. to left is the front room and far right is dining room.|
(the chair in the pict. is a 4.99 Goodwill find that I repainted and recovered.)
|we didn't do anything in here....just added new base trim for now. need to paint|
(bad photo, the flash went off so there is a funky shadow on the right)
|dining room....need curtains to soften the space.|
I didn't take photos of the front living room...we have our old dining room set in there for now, until we sell it.
So, there ya have it. I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out. It's definitely a challenging process to go through. It will test your patience and sometimes your relationship....but it was so well worth it!
Thanks for letting me share this process with you! It's been fun documenting the ups and downs along the way.