Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ramblings...

hi! hope everyone had a merry christmas. it's hard to believe it's come and gone already!
we managed to make it through all of our parties and hoopla...and am ready to move on... ready to take the decorations down and get our house back in ship shape.... i thought i had a handle on the girls toys/clothes prior to the holidays but i didn't...so i spent the majority of the day after christmas reorganizing/throwing toys and clothes. the girls just get bombarded with new toys and clothes from their relatives... we shouldn't have to buy them anything new for quite some time! so for those relatives who peek at my blog but never leave me a comment (ya you!) thanks again for everything!!! the girls loved everything and have played with everything (and i have picked up everything many times!).
my dear hubby got me a new canon camera bag for x-mas which houses 4 lenses & my camera of course....hmmm? so does this mean he will buy me 3 more lenses? ha ha not sure i'd even know what to do with 3 different lenses. i'm still trying to figure out my camera! lets see....i also got a spa gift card for a pedicure and manicure (always a nice treat) oh, a dock for my i-pod, $50 for i-tunes and box of yummy chocolates that i DON'T need..... (thanks dear) so he did good for not having a list....
i got a nice little surprise the other day. the design team at creative xpress was having a holiday card contest amongst ourselves...the staff at creative xpress would ch0ose the winning card....which to my surprise was mine....i'm not a card maker or at least not compared to some of the girls on the team....so i scored myself a new making memories runway bag.....green of course. very fun!
i've actually been able to scrap a few pages....but my scanner died...well, i guess it's probably my adapter that died...so i have another one coming and hope that's all that it is.... other than that not much is new....just trying to get back into the swing of things. i guess that won't happen until winter break is over and lauren is back in school....
have a safe and happy new years!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like both you and the kids had a great christmas:) we did too. wish the cleaning part is as fun;( we just got back from ikea for some extra storage shelves.

that's a great card!! i'm totally card challenged!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! I would consider you a card maker, everything that I have ever seen is always very nice! Of course, I'm pretty partial to anything you do, what are sisters for!! I'm glad the girls like everything, I'm sure they had a ball opening up everything. Thanks so much for the gift cards, my kids just love getting those and going shopping themselves. Me too! I'm ready to take stuff down too, but it will have to wait, Courtney is hosting a baby shower at our house tonight for her girlfriend and I thought it will look nice to have the tree still up. I like it down once all the presents are opened. Chat with you soon! Very cute card!!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had an awesome christmas! i know what you mean about cleaning out the kids stuff ... gotta make room for the new stuff, right! at least this year my girls are up to getting rid of toys ... although some i'm not sure i want to get rid of after thinking of the money we spent on them. lol!