Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Morning...


hi....been a while since i've posted.... so i just thought i'd pop in here and show off my daughters kindergarten picture. i was pleasantly surprised! i was expecting the cheesy smirk, i don't wanna take this photo kind of look....but she actually smiled nice....and looks so cute....(ok, so that's a mothers opinion!) before i dropped her off i made sure to tell her not to let anyone do anything funny with her hair! ha ha (only a mother would give that advice!) i remember some of the frumpy helpers that would volunteer to help the students before getting their pictures taken....they'd comb your hair all funny, paste it down to your forehead or lick their fingers and wet down your hair. yuk! so needless to say this picture of lauren was a nice surprise! (the blue background was a bit brighter than i thought it would be though! yikes)
have a good week!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

The picture is awesome!! You should start a little school picture album like the one Nichol N did (you can see it on her blog)...I made one for each of my kids.

I emailed you yesterday, but it came back? Let me know if you get it from me...I'll try resending it. Hope you're doing great. :)

Anonymous said...

I got my picutures in the mail yesterday. Thanks! The kids were excited to each get one of their own. They turned out so cute! I had to laugh, Sydney has the same shirt on in her pictures and her's is a blue backround also, too funny. I'll get those in the mail soon. Chat with you soon.

Unknown said...

LOL! "Frumpy" people doing their hair - I can just imagine!

She is just a doll!! I told my daughter the same thing about her hair too!! LOL! Too funny!

Illustrator Junkie said...

A beautiful photo! She is adorable... :)

Anonymous said...

you're right ... she took an awesome picture! such a cutie!